Transform Your Change Into Change!
This year we are excited to mark our 10th birthday and we’re hoping to raise $10,000 to help sustain and grow our many projects. This means supporting cultural diversity and celebrating sexuality. With your generous donation we will be able to develop a program of workshops and mentorship for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people, and extend our queer youth theatre workshops throughout the year. Your support will ensure we can continue to create spaces where people can share stories that are important to them. These are the stories that matter, told by the people that need to be telling them.
Theatre creates collaborative and socially conscious performances that are innovative, informed and inspiring. We work in partnerships to engage diverse communities in conversations around important contemporary issues. Our projects have been critically acclaimed, commended in South Australian Parliament, and highly praised by audiences, participants and community organisations alike.
10 reasons to support ActNow Theatre
- It’s our 10th Birthday!
- This is our first time seeking financial donations from the general public
- We are a small not-for-profit organisation with a very large impact
- We have a unique program of arts, activism and education
- We bring theatre to schools, workplaces and communities
- We support cultural diversity
- We celebrate sexuality
- We employ and support emerging artists
- We employ and support Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and culturally diverse artists
- All donations are tax deductible
Philanthropic contributions are critically important to ActNow, which operates as a not-for-profit. It is through such contributions that we can realise the vision of the Company.
We are seeking:
- 10 donations of $1,000
- 100 donations of $100
- 1,000 donations of $10
- …or any small change you can spare!
Every little bit helps and all contributions, big or small, will be greatly appreciated.
ActNow Theatre is a registered charity with Deductible Gift Recipient Status (ABN 65 672 485 445). Donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible.
You can donate securely online or by phoning us on (08) 8230 1110.